Boba Fett Mythos Sideshow

clumsyfett

New Hunter
any input on which bucket this would be? I noticed the eyes and ROTJ paint scheme it seems just can't tell if that's more like a esb or rtoj helmet?

Attachments

• boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4c05c6be59a.jpg
    boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4c05c6be59a.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 364
  • boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4c062ea7afe.jpg
    boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4c062ea7afe.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 380
I see what youre saying about the paint job. The helmet seems to be a little wider possibly shorter? not that it's important, maybe it's just me.

Attachments

• boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4c0606e1856.jpg
    boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4c0606e1856.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 369
  • boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4c063349351.jpg
    boba-fett_star-wars_gallery_5c4c063349351.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 432
  • normal_pre-pro-1-cape.jpg
    normal_pre-pro-1-cape.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 511
Are you talking that the pre-pro bucket seems wider and and shorter than the Mythos version? I definitely think the mythos bucket look sleeker but it all honestly depends on the angle or head position of the person wearing it. Judging from person experience the pre-pro photo might just be throwing you off due to the person wearing it having a slightly more forward head position which throws off the perspective. Really all you will need is a Fett bucket that fits your dimensions better. That being said, I believe the ROTJ bucket isn't a wide but I am by no means a screen accurate Fett expect ha

Are you talking that the pre-pro bucket seems wider and and shorter than the Mythos version? I definitely think the mythos bucket look sleeker but it all honestly depends on the angle or head position of the person wearing it. Judging from person experience the pre-pro photo might just be throwing you off due to the person wearing it having a slightly more forward head position which throws off the perspective. Really all you will need is a Fett bucket that fits your dimensions better. That being said, I believe the ROTJ bucket isn't a wide but I am by no means a screen accurate Fett expect ha
yea for sure, photos and angles....thanks for the input for sure!

Not a problem. Looking to start your own Mythos build I assume?
oh, I've been thinking about Mythos and ESB variant for a little bit. I'm pretty busy but Prolly gonna try and put together a Mandalorian first. Just thinking about what i'd like to try with an esb bucket and perhaps paint it If I can figure out how to do it correctly. Mythos being one thought and kinda in love with a bandai boba fett model paint job I saw a while ago. it's like an esb but a little more realistic to me. but what do I know. … it's funny cause your image was one of the reasons I decided to join TDH :lol:

Attachments

• 01-683x1024.jpg
    01-683x1024.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 493
  • 0310.jpg
    0310.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 516
oh, I've been thinking about Mythos and ESB variant for a little bit. I'm pretty busy but Prolly gonna try and put together a Mandalorian first. Just thinking about what i'd like to try with an esb bucket and perhaps paint it If I can figure out how to do it correctly. Mythos being one thought and kinda in love with a bandai boba fett model paint job I saw a while ago. it's like an esb but a little more realistic to me. but what do I know. … it's funny cause your image was one of the reasons I decided to join TDH :lol:

Sounds like a good plan. That Bandai kit looks to be a ROTJ Fett with a more ESB paint job like you were saying. I would say shoot more for the Mythos Fett, in my own personal oponion, as not a long of people have made that build yet while everyone and their grandpas/grandmas seems to be working a The Mandalorian kit these days lololol
And well that's awesome! Happy to hear I can serve as a little source of inspiration.

If you are going to do a true Mythos build, base it off the original concept of the character line, the polystone statues from 2013! Not the ShitShow 1/6 action figure that merely recycled a bunch of parts from unsold kits they had left in the warehouse then draped some tan cloth over it and called it Mythos.

If you are going to do a true Mythos build, base it off the original concept of the character line, the polystone statues from 2013! Not the ShitShow 1/6 action figure that merely recycled a bunch of parts from unsold kits they had left in the warehouse then draped some tan cloth over it and called it Mythos.

lol Fantastic but yeah, always safe to go with the original design (y)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back