Boba Fett’s jumpsuit

JiM

Hunter
Hello. I am new to this site so this question may have been asked. I’ve noticed that the armor Boba Fett wears has obviously suffered a great deal of damage (dents, scratches, holes, etc) whereas the actual jumpsuit he wears is while discolored in areas and dirty, seems to have no damaged areas at all (except his tattered cape). Are there damaged areas that I am not seeing? I would think given the magnitude of the damage to his armor that his jumpsuit would show equal signs of battle damage and repair.

As Shortfuse says, Boba Fett's soft parts have some dirt and grime but no holes or tears. There isn't a in-univerese logic behind all of the art department's choices, unless you consider that Boba Fett has a stash of jumpsuits and throws them out when they get holes in them.

Was going to pop in but the other's beat me to the no damage response. However, I will say that I dig the what I'm assuming is supposed to be Hudson's costume in your profile pic! "You're dog meat PAL!"

Was going to pop in but the other's beat me to the no damage response. However, I will say that I dig the what I'm assuming is supposed to be Hudson's costume in your profile pic! "You're dog meat PAL!"
“Hicks, sir. He’s Hudson”. Yes, I made a Hicks costume in 2018 that I wore again this year (pre-COVID) for C2E2 in Chicago. I preferred to do Hudson’s but: 1) he died, and 2) I really wanted to make Hick’s Ithaca Model 37 he keeps handy, for ‘close encounters‘. I also made another Pulse Rifle/Incinerator/duct tape combo and some high top Velcro Reebok’s for my daughter to go as Ripley in “Rescue Newt” mode...

“Hicks, sir. He’s Hudson”. Yes, I made a Hicks costume in 2018 that I wore again this year (pre-COVID) for C2E2 in Chicago. I preferred to do Hudson’s but: 1) he died, and 2) I really wanted to make Hick’s Ithaca Model 37 he keeps handy, for ‘close encounters‘. I also made another Pulse Rifle/Incinerator/duct tape combo and some high top Velcro Reebok’s for my daughter to go as Ripley in “Rescue Newt” mode...
Ah it's Hicks. Very nice choice! And love the idea for the daughter! Bet that was fun :lol:

924C38BF-709D-4EB5-81BD-E0CC2992E421.jpeg
Ah it's Hicks. Very nice choice! And love the idea for the daughter! Bet that was fun :lol:
Totally.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back