BM shin tools

hellopike

Active Hunter
Hey everybody! I just got my shin tools (along with some other stuff) from BM the other day and I have to say the quality of everything is phenominal- they are ready to go out of the box. I do have one question for those who also have BM shin tools- Did you cutout the center of the the sonic beam weapon, or did you leave it solid (no one ever really sees that end of the SBW anyways in the pocket)?

Part of me wants to cut it, but part of me says "why bother?" I'd have to re-primer it, and if I do cut it, would that make the ends more fragile?

Any thoughts on this? If you don't know what I'm talking about head over to BM website and check out the picture of the shin tools.

Phil

I've ordered these along with a lot of other stuff from BM. I'm not planning any juggling performances with my shin tools where errors like that would be spotted, so I'm just going to leave it as it is.

Enjoy your new toys - I can't wait to get mine!

Yeah, I figured I'd leave them, but I just wanted someone else to agree and decide for me. =) BM is the man btw- I wasn't sure about where I'd be getting my jet pack, but now I know.

Phil

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back