Best way to keep ankles/pants tucked into boot?

joe

Active Hunter
I have an issue where my pants always come out of my boots and make the ankle spats look weird.

I put some adhesive velcro inside the boot in the front and back, and then sewed on some velcro on the front and back of my pants to fit into that.

It sort of works, but then the sides get all the slack and it still sort of comes out and makes my pants look weird again.

Does anyone have a system they use with a lot of success? I'm thinking maybe sewing elastic bands that go under my feet to hold it in, or maybe attaching a cuff velcro similar to ESB's flight suit on my ROTJ one?

I have an issue where my pants always come out of my boots and make the ankle spats look weird.

I put some adhesive velcro inside the boot in the front and back, and then sewed on some velcro on the front and back of my pants to fit into that.

It sort of works, but then the sides get all the slack and it still sort of comes out and makes my pants look weird again.

Does anyone have a system they use with a lot of success? I'm thinking maybe sewing elastic bands that go under my feet to hold it in, or maybe attaching a cuff velcro similar to ESB's flight suit on my ROTJ one?
Which variant fett have you got ?

I have heard of people using press studs on the inside of their pant leg . I had elastic straps attached to either side above the ankle which went under the foot in the boot like a styrup. Tbh if your pant leg is long enough you shouldn't really have a problem

i have elastic stirrups sewn into the cuff of the pants, like 80's style.

1602873256504.png

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back