Best colours for armor

The beskar armor is shiny silver, the og armor is brown on top of silver, and the flight suit is gray for the og, and it looks like a brown for the beskar armor

That's dope I'm going for the beskar version since it's a little easier being mostly one color and not needing the flak vest. I'm not really sure what color you would say the cape is and the flight suit for the beskar because the cape looks brown in some shots, gray in others, and sometimes black. Same thing with the flight suit since it sometimes looks brown and sometimes gray. Any opinions?

that looks pretty good thanks it gets confusing a lot especially in the episode on sorgan his flight suit looks clearly brown

That's dope I'm going for the beskar version since it's a little easier being mostly one color and not needing the flak vest...

Careful there. The Beskar version does still need the vest. It can clearly be seen in this image:

mandalorian_Beskar1.png

Oh yeah I know that I just meant it didn't need the beige/tan flak vest it is pretty much the same brown color throughout (except for the cummerbund)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back