Barrel fin/lightsaber grip dimensions

Havoc

New Hunter
Can anyone give me the dimensions of the rubber strip used for the barrel fins/lightsaber grip?
I have found diagrams for length/ layout here on the forum, but what I am looking for is the width, height and thicknesses of the blades themselves.

I'm going to make my own rather than buy by the foot from Australia or the US which seem to be my only choices, and I have a deadline (so can't wait for postage from AUS or US).

Cheers guys.

How much do you want? (length wise)

See pic for dims.

SAS

Havoc said:
Can anyone give me the dimensions of the rubber strip used for the barrel fins/lightsaber grip?
I have found diagrams for length/ layout here on the forum, but what I am looking for is the width, height and thicknesses of the blades themselves.

I'm going to make my own rather than buy by the foot from Australia or the US which seem to be my only choices, and I have a deadline (so can't wait for postage from AUS or US).

Cheers guys.

gripdims.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sidewinder, I think I love you! I've asked the same question on a few other forums and so far no-one seemed able to help.You are a star.
Guess I should have asked here in the first place.

Apparently the ROTJ blaster uses about 8 feet of it in the following lengths - 8 of 8", 4 of 4", 2 of 3" and 2 of 1" .

Steady now. :p

PM sent.

SAS

Havoc said:
Sidewinder, I think I love you! I've asked the same question on a few other forums and so far no-one seemed able to help.You are a star.
Guess I should have asked here in the first place.

Apparently the ROTJ blaster uses about 8 feet of it in the following lengths - 8 of 8", 4 of 4", 2 of 3" and 2 of 1" .

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back