Back of the ROTJ helmet

Bactab0y

Hunter
Can anyone help me? I'm looking for a good quality picture of the back of the ROTJ helmet, mainly the the groove where the circuit board is.

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
hey sorry to bring up an older topic, but I have exactly the same request.

I've seen the reference pics on the TDH image gallery, but none of those pics show the "right- backside of the helmet (the green section on the right side of the keyslots).

also, has anyone got the right side of the left shoulder piece (bantha skull piece) on a picture? the cape is blocking it in both MoM and AoSW pics.

thnx.

PM or mail if you got any good big pics... but I think posting it on the board would help alot more members.

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
thnx people, but I need a pic of the other side... I'll post a pic of the ESB angle only then ofcourse I need it ROTJ like...

cal196

Well-Known Hunter
The reason noone has the other side is becuase the display case is long and you cannot get around to that side of it.

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
hmm... any movie stills or posters or whatever then?? even a replica by someone who did have a pic of that side and used it on his helmet?

I saw Marrow Sun's ROTJ helmet, so I suppose he either had some sort of pic or toke some artistique liberties...

AFettFullofDollars

Well-Known Hunter
Here's a pic of the Back Right side of the RotJ helmet. This is one I painted for Shortimer 52. I used pics of FettPride's RotJ bucket as a guide. You might want to check out his website. His pic's are alot clearer...plus as you know, there's ILM and then there's FettPride. :eek:

Grant's Pics 089.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
:D thnx man!! that is very helpful indeed! a believeable weathering scheme if I ever saw one!!

I'll also check FP's site, thnx so much!