ATTN TDH MEMBERS

brokenboba

Jr Hunter
Hello I am looking for TDH member .... mandalore697...in the uk according to his profile...... I purhased a rcblaster pistol unfinished on the 24th of April and have not heard from him in just over a week. I have pmed about the sale and shipping of my blaster but have recieved no answer to my pm's. I know he has logged on since then, at least twice. I am sure its not intentional but I am a communication freak and it would be nice to know whats going with my blaster since it is paid for. If anyone knows him or of another way to contact him can you please forward my request? Thank you. :angry

Personally i would give it a couple more days as he may be away or unable to log on for some reason, hopefully someone will know him on here so they can spread some more light on the subject, hope the situation resolves itself for you fella :)

Steve

I, too, would wait a few more days. I'm not sure where La Mesa is, but if it's on a different continent than the UK, that could be the cause for a little delay.

I think I know him... will try and contact him.
But as BN says, if you are over seas then It would take a little longer... (y)

I thank you all for your help, I know he has logged on, thats what strikes me curious & well hopefully not something else.:facepalm

I know mandalore697 - he's a good guy, although I must say his communication was a bit ****!! (soz Dan - you know its true!)

Mojo - let me know how u get on, I can drop him an email if u arent successful?

I'll have a word with Dan today and get him to pm you. Don't worry as Dan is as honest as they come and a real decent guy.

At the end of the day a week isn't really that long, but I understand what you are saying.

[update] Just spoken to Dan and he will contact you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back