Anyone have photos of the Jet Pack interior mounting system ?

bobafett669

Active Hunter
Anyone have photos of the Jetpack interior mounting system ?

I am building my new GA jet pack and need some info on how to build out or attach the straps inside the jet pack. I would like to get them done so I can cut the backplate out and get it attached. I searched though the posts and could not find 1 single photo of anyone posting a picutre of their mounting system. Can anyone help me? This is the back of mine:

BFett88

Hunter
I have some photos, that I can repost tonight, if you would like. They are not the most detailed, but they get the point accrossed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthBish

Active Hunter
THAT'S the back of a FG jet pack????????????

MAN, am I ever glad I built my own.

T Visor

Active Hunter

DarthBish wrote:

THAT'S the back of a FG jet pack????????????

MAN, am I ever glad I built my own.
That's the inside. Unfortunately, it's rough and needs a lot of trimming but it's not noticeable when you cover it with a plastic plate.

broodmceto

Hunter
Could you screw in hooks of some sort into it and then run the straps through? Maybe secure a bolt that holds a piece of metal that lets your run a strap through it? Maybe 4 of them, two on each side and attach plastic clips at the ends and attach them to the vest through the back armor? Just a suggestion. I have no pics of what I'm talking about.

BFett88

Hunter
On my jet pack I connected a piece of wood to my rocket. Then I connected that piece of wood to my wooden dowl that went through the entire jet pack. Then I attacked two other pieces of wood. One where each of the tanks are. I attached them with screws. The I screwed my straps down and I screwed my back plate on and glued it. That worked for me, I will try to post pictures tonight. I could not post them yesturday because I had to do my Calculas.

T Visor

Active Hunter
(y)
I bought metal hooks and I fastened them in the jet pack with several layers of fiberglass and resin. There’s no way that they accidently come off. :p

BFett88

Hunter
Actually it really isn't that heavey. This type of pack is just heavy overall.