Any quick & dirty solutions for gloves/belt/bandoleer/shin leathers?

Mandotog

New Hunter
Looking for a short term solution so I can get a respectable looking outfit setup. I have everything else together for the most part but have been neglecting all of the leather parts. If you know of anything that could hold me over until I get the real deal, I would love to hear from you.

I have a gloves discussion with the links for my gloves... quick purchases on amazon and just need the fingerless gloves cut a little further:

I have these parts from my Cosplasky costume. The gloves are kind of crap but I bet you could cut off the finger and use the overglove for something half decent. The belts and shins could be made to look ok. Here is the pic of the belt

Attachments

• 88C08423-7C41-4F0B-B03A-73EA93B7846F.jpeg
    88C08423-7C41-4F0B-B03A-73EA93B7846F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 217
Gilmortar your thread is great I was actually reading that earlier and it was exactly what I was hoping to see. Now I hope I can find something similar for the belt and chest pieces. Hoping for something "off the rack" as a stopgap solution until I can put together the real deal.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back