CrowProps or Gwabo for boots/gloves

Bankrupted

New Hunter
Hey all,

Are most people still using CrowProps/Gwabo for their boots/gloves? Looks like Gwabo set up a new Etsy shop with no reviews (unsure why that happened) and I'm seeing people post on CrowProps' FB page about outstanding order issues and then their posts are getting deleted.

Just trying to figure out if there's something that I missed while lurking around. Boots/gloves are the last pieces I need.

For what it is worth, there is a thread over at Rebel Legions regarding Crow props and it is hit or miss at best.

From my own personal experience, communication was lacking, the boots I ordered were too big (I was able to work with them) and the gloves I ordered didn't ship with my order ( they shipped them out after I pointed out the error).

I purchased a second set of boots in the Cargo hold that fit better but the leather was wildly different than the first ones.

I'm not bashing them as I received my order and I have been able to make them work, just stating the facts.

Hey all,

Are most people still using CrowProps/Gwabo for their boots/gloves? Looks like Gwabo set up a new Etsy shop with no reviews (unsure why that happened) and I'm seeing people post on CrowProps' FB page about outstanding order issues and then their posts are getting deleted.

Just trying to figure out if there's something that I missed while lurking around. Boots/gloves are the last pieces I need.
Crowprops wasn’t a great experience for me lost my boots and my money. Never again and I’d happily warn anyone.

Had the same experience with Crowprops bought boots which where sized and came way too big.

I’m bashing them, after explaining the problem the only solution they gave me was ‘we can give you 20% for a new pair?

After numerous emails I eventually sorted via PayPal but I had to return them.

Months went by and nothing even though they received them and I had proof of postage.
I was told they didn’t have them.

So lost money and my boots because they denied receiving them so PayPal refused to refund.

The pitfalls of cosplay and crooks.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back