Any plans for a TDH dinner at C4? No? Lets make some!

I don't know, with the restaurant's space and lack of tables, my party was pressed into a little closet. I didn't get to talk to anybody, I fell asleep for a bit and walked out shortly after my food had arrived. The restaurant was not ready for our party and I didn't feel it was worth it. :facepalm

I don't know, with the restaurant's space and lack of tables, my party was pressed into a little closet. I didn't get to talk to anybody, I fell asleep for a bit and walked out shortly after my food had arrived. The restaurant was not ready for our party and I didn't feel it was worth it. :facepalm
:lol: And I thought you were just being antisocial;) I agree it would have been nicer to have everyone at bigger tables instead of groups off on there own. It was nice to meet you ,though briefly, Andy.:) And YES! Thanks Predatormv(y)

I am glad most everyone had a good time. It was my pleasure to take care of it.

Yea I was more then a little dissapointed with the restaraunt as a whole but the company (TDH'ers) made it worth the hassel.

Thanks for the organization, Mark ! (y)

It was really great to see you all in person... :cheers

Beste wishes from Germany (I´ve just returned a few minutes ago from the LA),

Florian
tk2647

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back