Another Wasted Fett Fugly helmet paintup...

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Started this a few weeks ago for Myself! Finally right? Well it’s a slightly modified Fugly. I added some damage to it to simulate the ROTJ SE crack like Ponte did to his FP premium ages ago. I did this with some bondo in a two step process like rick did. Painting with model masters acrylics of my own mixes based off what I used for the EFX master. These are very close to those but slightly different.
4794B776-6AEF-4431-8F85-50C545CCD9F6.jpeg

Not sure why it’s rotating my pic.

After looking at the damage on the SE, I think Dom is telling the truth about adding the damage with bondo. At first I thought this was another lineage bucket?

Still very cool though!

Attachments

• AD894740-C190-46FB-B496-D4FE750ADA70.jpeg
    AD894740-C190-46FB-B496-D4FE750ADA70.jpeg
    789.7 KB · Views: 450
  • FC4FD8CA-8214-461C-B1CE-C9385A8143A2.jpeg
    FC4FD8CA-8214-461C-B1CE-C9385A8143A2.jpeg
    766.8 KB · Views: 456
Grimstuff yes you did lol.

Did you really bondo that crack? If you did I give you props, that’s a fine bondo job right there. Damn near close to the original.

Attachments

• 40DA073D-E4A7-4C03-8542-DEA52AFA8FD8.jpeg
    40DA073D-E4A7-4C03-8542-DEA52AFA8FD8.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 359
Art is straight original gangster pulling out the questions and shooting from point blank in these threads lol

The insider winks and the smilies are cute for those that are in-the-know, but there are hundreds if not thousands of people who visit this site that don't know all the behind-the-scenes info and may be inadvertently misled or confused. There is no reason to be coy and not direct about these things.

Agreed which is why I don't understand the nudge-nudge-wink-wink antics that are reminiscent of a much darker time for this community.
I agree. It's quite clear that a number of ESB casts are in the wild. The only question is to the degree of cleanup with which they are being forwarded. All of the previous material I had seen indicated unaltered casts. Obviously Minute is altering his for wider consumption so there'll be those, but the damage here looks like a straight cast to me. It's spot on; it's exact.

I agree. It's quite clear that a number of ESB casts are in the wild. The only question is to the degree of cleanup with which they are being forwarded. All of the previous material I had seen indicated unaltered casts. Obviously Minute is altering his for wider consumption so there'll be those, but the damage here looks like a straight cast to me. It's spot on; it's exact.

Assuming this does have the lineage no one in the know seems to want to step forward and state, what is being shown is NOT a "straight cast." The unaltered castings still have all the paint marks in them. What is being shown has undergone considerable cleanup. Different from the cleanup MinuteFett did, but similar in nature.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back