Am I tall enough to be boba fett?

How have I never seen this thread? I'll chime in quick. I'm 5'4 and I know a few other short Fetts.

I've never been one to say "Cosplay is for everyone" and I still disagree with that statement but everyone is free to cosplay. As a short Fett I know that I'll never fit the costume properly.

But have fun with it.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, in my research I've never looked at how tall Boba is or was (actor wise) - here is what google says....
1646672251215.png

I stand at 6' 2" - and though I could lose a lil' bit of weight, I don't think I look all that bad as a Fett.
ECCC - Dec 4th 2021.jpg

Krewkid82 - At 6' 8", that's a super tall Vader - Haha!

-Iron

I'll be honest, in my research I've never looked at how tall Boba is or was (actor wise) - here is what google says....
View attachment 221116

I stand at 6' 2" - and though I could lose a lil' bit of weight, I don't think I look all that bad as a Fett.
View attachment 221117

Krewkid82 - At 6' 8", that's a super tall Vader - Haha!

-Iron
That's how tall David Prowse was with the helmet on in ANH lol...its crazy to see in person...I think Jeremy Bulloch was 5'11" normal and was 6"1" with the shoes and bucket.

I saw a kid on IG a while back who looked amazing with his Boba armor. I think his Dad custom made his armor. So if a kid can look good, no reason any of us shorter guys can’t look good as well. I say if you can make your armor fit well on your body, rock it and be proud! Making a kid smile when they see you on a troop is worth everything and to a child he doesn’t care how short or tall you are.

Nothing in any of the CRLs specify height, should anyone ever question it. Absolutely go for it. I'm 6'0", but recently I had to troop with a 6'4" Sandtrooper, so I looked short then. :)

Two very different things. But I was born to be tall at 6'2", my brother......was not at 5'2" (and a half). My brother wanted to fly the AH-64's in the Army, but they told him he couldn't because he was too short. He said if he woulda had my height they woulda let him in.
o_O

He went on to be a Combat Medic instead - riding in Helicopters! Hahaha!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back