Almost there!

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
I'll take all the feedback you guys have.

Let me know how I can make it better!

Thanks,
Cruzer

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Jimmy BufFETT

Well-Known Hunter
Looks good. But how on Earth do you not fall over when doing those poses? If I try and do something like that, my leg armor would snap off and or I'd lose my balance.

MandoMan

Active Hunter
That looks really awesome, Cruzer!! Although I always thought his armor looked more like a medium to dark-ish blue silver. It might be the flash though.

Looks really great!

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Thanks guys. Yeah I've got to loose the blue gloves for some black ones as soon as I can get up to Nordstrom's Rack. And your right, the R&B Pewter just isn't dark enough so I'm thinking of trying a custom mixture of Pewter, Black, and maybe some Sapphire blue to try and get the same effect seen in the comic book.

I appreciate the feedback guys,(y)
Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:

MandoMan

Active Hunter
And your right, the R&B Pewter just isn't dark enough so I'm thinking of trying a custom mixture of Pewter, Black, and maybe some Sapphire blue to try and get the same effect that seen in the comic book.
Cruzer

That's actually the exact combination of R&B I was thinking of when looking at the pictures. I just didn't know how well R&B actually mixed. Maybe 60% pewter and 20% for black and sapphire?

And JangoUri, this Jango is from the comics "Jango Fett: Open Seasons."

JangoFettGalidraanReal.jpg

DarthRay

New Hunter
Sweet armor man and ditching the blue gloves for a set of black would be very nice. I was just wondering about your visor-- has it taken a beating (like been scratched a lot??)

And the cape is a nice add-on there... Maybe put a lighter to it and burn some of it? That would be an extra nice touch. Rough it up. :love

By the way, making the shoulder armor red was a great idea.

I'd really like to see your costume once you make it even better!

Foxbatkllr

Well-Known Hunter
Thanks guys. Yeah I've got to loose the blue gloves for some black ones as soon as I can get up to Nordstrom's Rack.

If the Nordstorm Rack by you is anything like the one down here in San Diego, they don't have any gloves yet. I just checked today (even though I already have some gloves, I'm always looking out for my fellow brethren).

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Thanks guys. I'm glad you all approve. I also need to remember to shoot some black paint into the insides of the thruster nozzles.:facepalm

I know the pics aren't as good as if Brak's were shooting them, but they'll work to show me what I need to fix.

We had a little fun trying to replicate poses from the comic so here's one for you, but no matter what I couldn't get my elbows to bend that much. :lol:

Thanks guys,
Cruzer

JangoFettGalidraanReal.jpg

9.jpg

MandoMan

Active Hunter
*Click and save* That pose is awesome. Is that a finger I see holding up the cape? :lol:

Do the one where he's jumping out the Governor's window...I'm sure you'll fall down then. :lol: