advice on collar size please

madaxeman

New Hunter
i mad my Armour from simtra used WOFs fantastic stencils , i printed at 105% because im a larger chap heres a rough fit of the armour ( sorry for looking miserable) does to collar look right ,in the secon pic ive erased a section , would it look better trimmed or should i leave it , the armour was just a rough fit onto the velcro on the vest

Attachments

• daza1.jpg
    daza1.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 144
  • daza1edit.jpg
    daza1edit.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 141
i mad my Armour from simtra used WOFs fantastic stencils , i printed at 105% because im a larger chap heres a rough fit of the armour ( sorry for looking miserable) does to collar look right ,in the secon pic ive erased a section , would it look better trimmed or should i leave it , the armour was just a rough fit onto the velcro on the vest
THe OT Fett has a somewhat larger gap between the chest plates and the collar plate. So I would personally give it a bit more gap, but not go all out. And remember: You can always cut off more but never put anything back on :D

You could also move the rest of the armor lower on your vest, which would help. Aim for about a half inch of material showing below the ab plate.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back