A question that's needs attention

Thedude

New Hunter
Generally when I ask questions they get answered but now it's like I don't exist here. I'm not mad but I would like to know why no one answers my questions. I have also considered that some of y'all might be working but even then if yall were to get off my questions are sitting there. I have some tips on how to design a mandalorian outfit but my other questions have to get attention. And if i did something bad plz let me know so I can fix my mistake. I have been thinking about and I need everyone's honest opinion: should I bounty hunt or not, I will also be making games and doing carpentry, but it is a hard choice. But yeah, if you know you won't be able to answer a question I have plz just let me know by email or something cuz I'm beginning to think y'all just dislike me because I had a dangerous idea about using a prop replica and turning it into an usable suit for bounty hunting but I'm over that. My friend got hurt making me a boba Fett suit with a flamethrower and the scar looks like Anakin's face when he got burned. Plz respond by email or something else because I have lots of questions that i want to ask but I'm scared they won't get answered.

I'll be the first to bite I guess.

This forum is dedicated to movie prop replicas. Period. No one here out right dislikes you, you're just asking the wrong place.

Its not a forum dedicated to building combat grade armor. So when people who have been a member a long time here read a post by a 14 year old member (according to your profile) wanting to build combat grade body armor, they either think your trolling, or arn't going to contribute because this isn't the place for that; OR dont want to be responsible for your death or injury later on.

As somebody who has worked with law enforcement, and has some experiance with the bail bondsmen trade, I personally feel you are far to young to be thinking about this. Finish school, learn a trade like carpentry like you said to have a heavily desired skill in today's job market.

Fugitive Recovery is NOT what your expecting it to be. If it's something you want to do, think about it after highschool so you can follow a law degree in a college or university. Because in today's world, a bondsman who will hire you wants you to know the law. It'll also help you pass the test to get your license to even begin the trade (which you must be 21 or older to do).

I hope you understand where Im coming from, and I think others feel the same. In the case of what your friend did, pyrotechnics is highly dangerous if you don't have experiance. You both don't need to be playing with that.

Thank you. My friend is back in forth in hospital. I don't want to bounty hunt anymore because I'm just not eligible . Games and carpentry, I could manage. I trust you though since you seem to have experience so I will listen. This Friday me and my friend are going to comic-con and I'm bringing the armour to show it off and wear it. Now you might be like don't wear it but the flamethrower is right above a thermal cloth. My friend was putting the flamethrower on and he accidentally burnt his hand. I do respect your response and tip my hat to you. Thank you for your advice and showing me your opinion it will really help me in my career. Right now in school though my report card wasn't great. I doze off and don't pay attention in biology so carpentry is determined if I can focus but ADD is a problem for me but I try to focus. May the force be with you always man.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back