A question about admin statuses.

intwenothor

Well-Known Hunter
Art Andrews Scott Kaufmann Fett 4 Real Keegan Mike M.

I've been meaning to ask this for ages but I keep forgetting, likely because it is only a matter of curiosity and isn't really very important; every time I logon and it occurs to me I get distracted by something far more interesting!

So, when Art, Scott, Saint Nasty/Mike M, and Keegan are on they are shown as green and are all clearly mods, admins, or staff members. Fett 4 Real is shown grey but is clearly a moderator and so on.

When I look at the members staff list all of the above are shown with the additions of Fangs. Again, all are green except for Dom, who is still grey. Keegan is not shown in that list. Additionally, Keegan does not appear as 'staff online' when he is online but is still shown in green but only in the wider members online list.

So, not very important, just wondering why the inconsistency or is this only how it appears when I am logged in?

Peace.

F4R appearing in grey for the past week or so is due to a fault on my part. He recently asked to step down from the moderator staff and it seems that I forgot to change some of the settings for him. That issue should have been resolved a yesterday after I caught my mistake.

Thanks for the swift reply.

That is a shame. He's put me in line before and did it politely and succinctly.

What about Keegan? Again, only idle curiosity.

Thanks for the swift reply.

That is a shame. He's put me in line before and did it politely and succinctly.

What about Keegan? Again, only idle curiosity.

ALL of your questions come down to error or laziness on our part.

As Scott mentioned, Dom is no longer a member of the staff.

Keegan was never actually a member, I just gave him access to the old wiki (a project we want to resurrect some day) and in doing so, it automatically gave him the staff label.

FANGS helps me oversee many things including a number of things here, but she is not actively moderating the site.

Again... all just stuff that needs to be cleaned up on our end.

so i'm the primary moderator for most day-to-day activity? this is a pretty good community, i can live with that.

unnamed.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back