7CS (Darth Voorhees) UPDATE THREAD 2021

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey folks, new year, new update thread!

Classic Jetpack kits
All of the severely backlogged kits have been shipped. So now im only about a month or 2 out. Orders can be taken for these with a current wait of about 10-12 weeks.

Rising Phoenix/Din D'jarin Jetpack kits
These have been revamped as the first version was too big, so it is now what i think is the correct, or close to the correct size. Since i started the revamp i have gotten a resin 3D printer and learned how to model basic stuff, so this pack has a lot of 3D modeled details on it so it will be a VERY clean kit. Im hoping to have it in rubber by the end of the month is not sooner. They should start shipping throughout February. You can still order these whenever. I will not be doing a "run"

Bo Katan Jetpack kit (the Mandalorian).
This is currently in the works and im hoping to have these start shipping this summer.

Deathwatch Jetpack kit
Planned for Fall 2021

Bo Katan Helmet kit (the Mandalorian
Hoping to have this ready and starting to ship soon after the Bo Katan Jetpacks

The Armourer Helmet Kit
Hoping to have these ready by Summer

ESB Fett Helmet kits
These will have some revamped detail parts soon, but can always be ordered. Right now wait is about 8 weeks.

Biker Scout Helmet kits
These are currently available in small batches. I should have 5 ready to go in a couple of weeks. These are Vac Formed and assemble like the screen used.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKLOGGED ORDER UPDATES
Summer 2020 complete jetpacks

The weather is making this process slower now that i dont have a proper shop at the moment, but progress is happening.

the first 2 packs on the list the main bodies are just about done and i'll be moving onto the rocket, thrusters, and caps/piano keys on Monday. So lord willing the weather holds out to be nice enough these 2 should be done by the end of next week or early the following week.

Most of the rest are ESB which takes me less time since i dont have to mask off sections for different colors. So im guessing these will all be done before the end of February.

1 - Wookie - ROTJ SE - cast-assembled-prepping-Paint almost complete
2 - Minafett - ROTJ - cast-assembled-prepping--Paint almost complete
3 - CHIPS - ESB - Cast
4 - Malc - ESB - Cast
5- Shteymetal247 - ROTJ
6 - Soa - ESB
7 - Bobafett007 - ESB

Last edited:
Woke up to lots 'o snow. Wont be able to get into the shop today, and looks like tomorrow. So there will be some delays until the windy snowy weather subsides. Should be wed/Thursday

All thats left on the first 2 jetpacks from the "summer 2020 run" is the rocket and weathering. So should be shipping next week. the plan was this week but the snow is now causing delays.

We have had a horrible past few weeks between the cold and the snow. It is once again snowing with a 6-8" possible accumulation. BUT...looks like next week is gonna be in the 40's so i should be able to get back to some sort of normal workschedule!

Also, my etsy shop now has the new rocket and thruster parts downloadable to print. I just dont have time to be doing the little odds n ends so this was the best way i could think to still offer these to you if you need or want them since SO many people have printers these days....or knows someone who does.

Classic Jetpack kits
Orders can be taken for these with a current wait of about 6-8 weeks.

These have been revamped as the first version was too big, so it is now what i think is the correct, or close to the correct size. Since i started the revamp i have gotten a resin 3D printer and learned how to model basic stuff, so this pack has a lot of 3D modeled details on it so it will be a VERY clean kit. Didnt mange to get it in rubber previously due to weather really being bad through most of Febuary, so it slowed things down a bit. BUT NOW Im hoping to have it in rubber by the end of THIS month, if not sooner. They should start shipping throughout April. You can still order these whenever. I will not be doing a "run"

Bo Katan Jetpack kit (the Mandalorian)
Postponed

Boba Fett Re armored jetpack
Shooting for Summer 2021

Deathwatch Jetpack kit
Planned for Fall 2021

Hoping to have this ready and starting to ship this summer/Fall

The Armourer Helmet Kit

ESB Fett Helmet kits
These will have some revamped detail parts soon, but can always be ordered. Right now wait is about 8 weeks.

Biker Scout Helmet kits
CANCELED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKLOGGED ORDER UPDATES

Quick update...

1 - Wookie - ROTJ SE -Shipping 3-17-21
2 - Minafett - ROTJ -Shipping 3-24 -21
3 - CHIPS - ESB - Cast
4 - Malc - ESB - Cast
5- Shteymetal247 - ROTJ
6 - Soa - ESB
7 - Bobafett007 - ESB

Classic Jetpack kits
Orders can be taken for these with a current wait of about 6-8 weeks.

Will be molding in the next week or so, will start shipping soon after.

Bo Katan Jetpack kit (the Mandalorian)
Postponed

Boba Fett Re armored jetpack
Shooting for Summer 2021

Deathwatch Jetpack kit
Planned for Fall 2021

Jango Fett Arena Jetpack kit
Planned for Winter 2021/jan 2022

Hoping to have this ready and starting to ship this Fall

The Armourer Helmet Kit

ESB Fett Helmet kits (new version)
I will be working with another maker on a new ESB helmet, coming soon!

BACKLOGGED ORDER UPDATES

Quick update...

1 - Wookie - ROTJ SE -Shipped
2 - Minafett - ROTJ -Shipped
3 - CHIPS - ESB - Cast - IN PROGRESS
4 - Malc - ESB - Cast - IN PROGRESS
5- Shteymetal247 - ROTJ
6 - Soa - ESB

quick update....
ok folks! this week i am going to finish up 3 ESB jetpacks that were from the backlogged ones. (these are for Malc, CHIPS, and Thaddius (this was an off board order)) only 2 left after these (SOA and Shteymetal247). I will not be shipping any kits this week as i want to get these done and out. next week ill be back on the kits and will cast the final backlogged 2 to be painted.

Once these are done i am immediately starting on the 5 that were for this summer and then NO MORE competed packs until further notice.

i need to focus on getting kits done and out and trying to gather some stock.

Will also be getting ready to mold the post sarlacc kits if i get the interest.

Din packs are off the table for now as there are improvementws that are needed and the mold came out not so good, so that will eventually be redone yet again.

deathwatch packs and arena jango are still in the que.

i will also be offering some resin helmets to be announced as i have them ready to mold.

ok folks down to the last 2 of these backlogged completed commissions! these will be shipped this month!
1 - Wookie - ROTJ SE -Shipped
2 - Minafett - ROTJ -Shipped
3 - CHIPS - ESB - Shipped
4 - Malc - ESB - Shipped
5- Shteymetal247 - ROTJ - IN PROGRESS
6 - Soa - ESB - IN PROGRESS

The final commissioned jetpacks scheduled for this summer should be done sometime in August. I will have more narrowed down ship dates once i am beginning the painting stages! there are only 4 people waiting on these and these are the absolute final commissioned completes i will be doing.

1 Sandtrooper (ESB)
2 VaderRX (Post Sarlacc Repaint)
3 Slave11982 (ESB and ROTJ)
4 MIller330i (ESB)

Post Sarlacc jetpack kits will be molded some time this week or weekend. Rubber will be here one day this week.

Most kits that are ordered will be to you this month. Shooting for all, but weather can botch that up.

Will be offering resin Bo Katan (from the mandalorian) and Classic Cylon helmets by Fall or sooner.

Fiberglass Bo Katan helmets will be offered in limited numbers at some point as well.

JETPCK KIT SHIPPING UPDATE IMAGE.jpg

Next kits to go out within the next few business days are Kinion .Ryder, Jedinate10, c_borror_Boba Fett, & yelsa0117. Going to try to post these updates like this across the social media formats to keep everyone better informed.

Last edited:
JETPCK KIT SHIPPING UPDATE IMAGE.jpg

Shipping in the next week... Dredgen, fluffy Hamster, Maxijazzmx. I will message you for the shipping costs early next week.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back