6-year-old Boba Fett

darthwayne77

New Hunter
Halloween in the books. With loads of help from threads on these forums and some talented vendors and generous strangers, I was able to pull off a pretty good Fett for my son.

Extra huge props to MakerDan for printing our gauntlets, knees, shin tools....and providing girth belt rope and tubing. You are a gentleman and a scholar, my friend.

We went for ESB with a hint of ROTJ in his blaster choice.

On Sunday we had an early Halloween get together with friends, and unbeknownst to us, a pal called in some 501st and Mercs to crash. It made my son’s day (and mine) when they were clamoring to get photos with him.

Tonight we turned the front steps in
879FA2DE-065B-4DFA-AD83-629A0FEE3E33.jpeg
90E93BF0-F734-402D-9F3B-2E268E4FB08A.jpeg
E3F3C6BD-1BD0-498F-831A-CCF45FAEFC55.jpeg
to Cloud City. Eventually I will get my wife and daughter in our team spirit....

awesome!!!! and omg those front steps!!!!
where did you get the carbonite costume?
The Carbonite costume is from Rubies. Just an Amazon purchase. That idea is pretty much all I contributed to Dan’s build. He gave me A TON.

The steps were a silly idea- I have a buddy who does a lot of laser cut wood art. They are all plywood panels with the glowing parts cut out. I had some thin milk glass plastic cut to back the wood panels. Color changing LED rope lights....and voila. Along with a fog machine and some dry ice- it became the backdrop for lots of Star Wars trick or treater photos that night. Now I’m trying to convince my wife that they will make for awesome Christmas lights....

The Carbonite costume is from Rubies. Just an Amazon purchase. That idea is pretty much all I contributed to Dan’s build. He gave me A TON.

The steps were a silly idea- I have a buddy who does a lot of laser cut wood art. They are all plywood panels with the glowing parts cut out. I had some thin milk glass plastic cut to back the wood panels. Color changing LED rope lights....and voila. Along with a fog machine and some dry ice- it became the backdrop for lots of Star Wars trick or treater photos that night. Now I’m trying to convince my wife that they will make for awesome Christmas lights....
I.... want... to be your neighbor. LOLOL

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back