3D Print ESB helmet WIP

I’m looking at getting a metal Borden connector for my MF helmet when it arrives. Does anyone know a good vendor for them? Alternatively, thinking about buying this and drilling the third hole:

3DC79921-81B9-43C4-B678-9D60A8687C08.jpeg

The template you printed out looks pretty close. Honestly, even with Photoshop and other graphic programs, you will hardly ever get it 100% exact.
Shh I use Bodyshape apps to manipulate images, it worked so well I made an image of a cup flat so I could reprint it on a new mug as my og had smashed..it was a Jaws mug from 75 so I was gutted when I dropped it but the app did the trick and you wouldn't know if you didn't know

Shh I use Bodyshape apps to manipulate images, it worked so well I made an image of a cup flat so I could reprint it on a new mug as my og had smashed..it was a Jaws mug from 75 so I was gutted when I dropped it but the app did the trick and you wouldn't know if you didn't know
I think the problem with manipulating the templates is that so many areas rely on other areas being the right size and in the right place in order to look in proportion. In me experience, the more I manipulated them, I got them to fit no problem but some areas just didn’t look right.

I think the problem with manipulating the templates is that so many areas rely on other areas being the right size and in the right place in order to look in proportion. In me experience, the more I manipulated them, I got them to fit no problem but some areas just didn’t look right.
Give it a go it might help..
My image once straightened had minute if any distortion and if it can change a face/body shape an image should in theory be easier.
I found less was more to maintain the structure of the image..
Its free and saves Hi Res Images and saves you buying an expensive paint program.

Mott

Give it a go it might help..
My image once straightened had minute if any distortion and if it can change a face/body shape an image should in theory be easier.
I found less was more to maintain the structure of the image..
Its free and saves Hi Res Images and saves you buying an expensive paint program.

Mott
Thanks but I don’t really need to re-size the templates to that degree anymore. This 3D printed helmet is finished now and I’m working on a lineage ESB one from MinuteFett. As such, the templates barely need any adjustment at all - just a little scaling.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back