3D Gauntlets

I've converted these to ESB but never heard back from the creator if it was OK to upload them.......
edb1db588093d284fbf5e81b0a4ab877.jpg
1f23266be37060b4cbdbcd400c6048ca.jpg
0b8a3c0e23a422a2af8f6a4bd5aa9529.png
70b6973dab87bfdaa34c769394e53e80.png

6522a7b9398199214b2448744fb63e50.jpg

Sent from my ZUK Z1

Yeah, and it didn't find any errors. Turns out that the STL file actually contains two separate objects that are not connected. Simplify3d wasn't a fan, but I ran the "separate connected surfaces" command and that fixed it up for me. New part is printing now.

Yeah, and it didn't find any errors. Turns out that the STL file actually contains two separate objects that are not connected. Simplify3d wasn't a fan, but I ran the "separate connected surfaces" command and that fixed it up for me. New part is printing now.

Can't wait to see the results

Sent from my iPad

Hey Guys,

Would anyone have the 3D files for completed ESB gauntlets? I tried contacting "djaidan" but unfortunately I havent had a reply.

Thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I'm waiting on the original creator to get back to me. But he doesn't seem to be active here anymore. So I might just release them anyway. I've tried twice to contact him, so it's not like I didn't try....... Right?

Sent from my ZUK Z1

Sorry guys, I'm waiting on the original creator to get back to me. But he doesn't seem to be active here anymore. So I might just release them anyway. I've tried twice to contact him, so it's not like I didn't try....... Right?

Sent from my ZUK Z1

Awesome thanks djaidan.

The creater released the original files for free so cant see why he would be against you releasing further files. I PM'd you mate

Thank you so much for the files! I've got 1/4th of a gauntlet printed. (The size of my printer requires me to split each file in half).
20170426_171701.jpg

Hi, thanks tons for these files. It is correct though that the rocket and the flaming throwing unit is not included?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back