3D Gauntlets

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
Yeah, and it didn't find any errors. Turns out that the STL file actually contains two separate objects that are not connected. Simplify3d wasn't a fan, but I ran the "separate connected surfaces" command and that fixed it up for me. New part is printing now.

RedBeard

Hunter
Yeah, and it didn't find any errors. Turns out that the STL file actually contains two separate objects that are not connected. Simplify3d wasn't a fan, but I ran the "separate connected surfaces" command and that fixed it up for me. New part is printing now.
Can't wait to see the results

Sent from my iPad

joshimus

New Hunter
Hey Guys,

Would anyone have the 3D files for completed ESB gauntlets? I tried contacting "djaidan" but unfortunately I havent had a reply.

Thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:

djaidan

Jr Hunter
Sorry guys, I'm waiting on the original creator to get back to me. But he doesn't seem to be active here anymore. So I might just release them anyway. I've tried twice to contact him, so it's not like I didn't try....... Right?

Sent from my ZUK Z1

joshimus

New Hunter
Sorry guys, I'm waiting on the original creator to get back to me. But he doesn't seem to be active here anymore. So I might just release them anyway. I've tried twice to contact him, so it's not like I didn't try....... Right?

Sent from my ZUK Z1
Awesome thanks djaidan.

The creater released the original files for free so cant see why he would be against you releasing further files. I PM'd you mate

BH-51512

Hunter
Thank you so much for the files! I've got 1/4th of a gauntlet printed. (The size of my printer requires me to split each file in half).
20170426_171701.jpg

ChDoyle

New Hunter
Hi, thanks tons for these files. It is correct though that the rocket and the flaming throwing unit is not included?