What is the best vendor for Boba Fett suit parts (Book of Boba Fett)?

Tarabillas

New Hunter
Hello partners. Is CROWPROPS a good vendor for Boba Fett Suit Parts (Book of Boba Fett)? I see that it has great quality and it is expensive, but I think that he has a good finish on the parts. Thanks.

Crowprops is THE best vendor for soft parts, both for Mandalorian Din Djarin and Book of Boba Fett. Highly accurate, high quality, and reliable.
I have his Din Djarin boots and gloves and I'm really happy with the results. Right now I've just ordered the BoBF Boba soft parts and an Andor "Prisoner" suit as well.

I'm actually getting ready to post my full BOBF kit for sale in the Cargo Hold, the suit/gloves/belt and spats are all Crowprops. Quality is really great but his wait times and lack of communication are crazy.

I'm actually getting ready to post my full BOBF kit for sale in the Cargo Hold, the suit/gloves/belt and spats are all Crowprops. Quality is really great but his wait times and lack of communication are crazy.
Yeah, but he's a crazy busy man. His quality is so great that everyone is ordering from him. I just hope he doesn't get overwhelmed as other makers did in the past.

“Crazy busy” doesn’t excuse poor customer service, and that’s been his issue for a while now. He constantly misses delivery times and refuses to communicate until he’s forced to by PP or admins/moderators on costumer pages.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back