what is the most accurate book of Boba Fett helmet ?

I just want a "One and done" model, and not having to buy 18 different ones off Etsy to figure out which is closest/most accurate. Apparently EVERYONE on Etsy says theirs is the most accurate. :lol:

I just want a "One and done" model, and not having to buy 18 different ones off Etsy to figure out which is closest/most accurate. Apparently EVERYONE on Etsy says theirs is the most accurate. :lol:
you can actually preorder the Redman BOBF helmet , it is going to be a cast using his great apes file

ok, now I feel shameless, lol.. but to answer a this question directly, Great Apes file is stunning and very accurate. The files are not going to be public for a couple months but they will be out there and worth the wait if you are printing.

Attachments

• 274999029_1099071300947280_6257877795289989142_n.jpg
    274999029_1099071300947280_6257877795289989142_n.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 208
I was wondering if anyone knows how good the Korbanth helmet is?
Their lightsabers are pretty decent…

I was wondering if anyone knows how good the Korbanth helmet is?
Their lightsabers are pretty decent…

Honestly that looks awful.
BudaFett - Yeah, I'd have to agree with ya there. I mean if it was a cheap helmet (under $100) and one was on a budget, then ok I could see it as being a viable option. But quite honestly the Black Series is better than that.

1660518115693.png

...but at $325.00.....no thanks. Especially since there are so many better options out there at that price point. Yeah, you could argue that it's finished, but still though, for me.....not feeling it. Those that know me, know that I'm an absolute Boba Maker fan! And for an additional $20.00 I'd take Boba Maker's $345.00 helmet over the Korbanth variant any ole day of the week! (Even if that means I have to paint it)
1660518378125.png

Just ones opinion. And also.....where's the "Borden Connector" on the Korbanth version?

Exactly, which amazed me since their sabers are good!
Agis - But you seem to know what's good and what isn't!
1660518819874.png

Additionally, I see they offer the Boushh Helmet. (Currently working on one for my daughter) They need to correct that spelling of it, as it's a bit off....
1660519024208.png

But....and this is just my opinion, as with the Boba Fett Helmet they have, this is also not a very good movie quality representation. Most folks who are looking to do a good Boushh go with Sandman's Helmets. Sandman's Boushh helmet kits run $300.00. So for an additional $55.00 - yeah its money better spent.

Mine still in progress but here's what his looks like - as I begun test fitting the costume on my daughter a couple weeks ago...
Iron's Kid as Boushh.jpg

Best
-Iron

Last edited:
I haven't seen an "accurate" BOBF helmet yet that's shipped to customers. Great Ape always kills it. That being said the Black Series isn't a bad option for around $100. I also wouldn't buy Boba Maker's or anyone else's ESB helmet for a BOBF helmet.

Most likely with heavy modification, it could be.

That being said the CRL for any Boba Fett (S2/BOBF) doesn’t exist yet.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back