Starting my first Mando today

Well my sisters dont live with me thankfully. It is just me, my mom, my dad, my nephew, and two dogs. It is still crazy when we get ready to go to certain events and all of that really good stuff LOL!

lol yeah I'd say so, I know how those "certain events" can be... my family (extended) is pretty big... in the close group of relatives we have 1 surviving grandparent, 1 step-grandparent, 8 aunts and uncles plus my mom and dad, and close to 20 cousins (in my generation) plus about 10 spouses or so plus all of our children... and EVERYONE has a dog or cat or two so... lol, it gets to be a busy, BUSY affair for those certain events! lol Me personally, thank goodness I only had 1 sister, and we've always had a dog or two around the house... now tho I have to share a house with my cyar'ika, my ad'ika and my dog! lol

lmao congrats ner vod! lol hopefully Jas'ika will include the earcaps with my buy'ce... but if not I'll just have to improvise or order some

lmao congrats ner vod! lol hopefully Jas'ika will include the earcaps with my buy'ce... but if not I'll just have to improvise or order some

lol they will be in there Kal going to resin and fiberglass yours this weekend. got a little side tracked with school. have one about rdy to ship out. :D but it's got the smaller re-breather on it. yours looks really wild kal.

hey dude no rush... I'm still waiting on money right now (dang AF finance) ... can you throw some pics up in ur thread for me? who's is ready to ship out? wow so many questions... just because I am so excited tho... I don't have a single buy'ce yet so... I'm really excited to get my first buy'ce.

Hey guys, just gonna let you know that theres not gonna be any progress today! Im takin the day off to spoil myself... mostly because its my birthday :lol:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back