Starting my first Mando today

Its definatly good! But spidey passed that and left it in the dust. The fact that the spectacular spiderman continues a story rather than throwing out random storys really interests me. And they definatly did amazing on the love triangle (Gwen's definatly the best :lol:) Im sure when Gwen just randomly kissed Peter in todays episode every young kid who was watching it was like "EEEEEWWWWWW" :lol: But more of the audience is over the age of 12 ;)

Ok guys, Kal reminded me we havnt come up with our clan name yet! *DOH* slipped my mind :lol: good thing we got Kal around get us back on track HAHA

So guys lets choose this name! What are your guys's opinions?

he he yeah that's my job I guess...lmao well, I kinda like something like Basilisk or Besuulik Clan... I like the animal names (I know they're droids/fighters but the literature indicates that they have personalities and act like pets). I also like the idea of something that would show our diversity... I mean we have a group of CW vets and those who weren't around yet/died before then, we consist of every specialty from scout/TAC to medic to dar'jetti (no longer Jedi), with a wide variety of personalities from the comic genius of Lev'ika to the no nonsense Kal Waco and even the morbid humor of Pac'ika. We have a wide range of sizes/ages. As a group we are as diverse as the mando'ade themselves. What do you guys think?

Nex Addo maybe, means Death bringer in latin well so said a translator
Edit,
@Shuk, Sadly I'm single, and have been for a year or so I don't know the excellence of women

@Alpha, Levi Ner'vod, I can outsmart women and cops and practically everyone(i have escape plans for every bit of the school, including the Gymnasium, people say its stupid then i say "There is a chance a mass murderer will kill everyone within sight, I'd like to be safe instead of dead"

But knowing me I'd sneak behind the mother****er and snap his neck, so its so i can kill him, not be safe

@Everyone, My favourite Marvel superhero is Iron man, before the movie, it was spiderman.

Last edited by a moderator:
he he yeah that's my job I guess...lmao well, I kinda like something like Basilisk or Besuulik Clan... I like the animal names (I know they're droids/fighters but the literature indicates that they have personalities and act like pets). I also like the idea of something that would show our diversity... I mean we have a group of CW vets and those who weren't around yet/died before then, we consist of every specialty from scout/TAC to medic to dar'jetti (no longer Jedi), with a wide variety of personalities from the comic genius of Lev'ika to the no nonsense Kal Waco and even the morbid humor of Pac'ika. We have a wide range of sizes/ages. As a group we are as diverse as the mando'ade themselves. What do you guys think?

You forgot to mention the Sociopathic/psychopathic Zuka

:lol: I gotta say that the spiderman movies disapointed me... Toby Miquire (?sp) was definatly not the best choice to play the role of Peter/Spiderman.

I was an Iron Man fan over spidey until this new series the spectacular spiderman caught my attention! The show is definatly living up the the name spectacular!!

Its definatly ture though, personally i think Kirsten didnt have the right qualitys for Mary Jane. They definatly didnt do a very good job on hiring actors for that matter

I need help guys (and girls :D) Well im getting tired of looking at my helmet! pretty much because of the not painted factor!

But before i can paint i need to clean up the edges in the cheek areas. I've been sanding it everyday and not much progress... whats the best way to clean up a helmet?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back