ROTJ Jet Pack step by step

DM, can you show a pic (or at least tell me) what color you have done the back? From these pics (and most others) I only see the front (I can't see the AoSW or MOM pics as I am at work...) but not the back... How have you colored it? Yellow? Blue? or is it split somehow???

Last edited by a moderator:
DM.....I love the way your Jet Pack came out....AWESOME!!! (GODFATHER voice here): We could probably talk about some.....business! :lol: ;)

I am in the stage of upgrading what I currently have, and all I have to do is to find out ALL the things I need first (beacon, aluminum details, etc), just before I decide to order one of MLC's V.2 Jet Pack.

LooOOOOOoooonnng time I was waiting for this, and MLC's upgrade to the (still) awesome original version.

MLC....you'll hear from me really soon! ;)

Robert

I painted theback the same color blue as the front

DM, can you show a pic (or at least tell me) what color you have done the back? From these pics (and most others) I only see the front (I can't see the AoSW or MOM pics as I am at work...) but not the back... How have you colored it? Yellow? Blue? or is it split somehow???

How much does that MLC V2 weigh DM?

What are you using for a harness?

Pretty Picture...(y) :eek: ..

S5300133miller.jpg

thought you might like to see the progress on my attachment system. special thanks goes out to Spideyfett and Batninja for giving me help on this project.

NEXT step..BATNINJA HARNESS system!!

IMG_3350.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

IMG_3354.JPG

IMG_3355.JPG

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back