Q: Horsehair vs. synthetic braids?

kevnaminute

Hunter
Hey guys, thinking about upgrading to horsehair - is it more a question of screen accuracy or is there just an overall obvious quality difference (for those who've upgraded or have horsehair braids?).

Thanks - K

Woodman's synthetic braids are awesome. They look legit and if you weren't really inspecting could almost pass for horsehair...at least to my eyes. I owned both and one thing I can comment on the difference is that the horsehair I find 'lays better' if that makes sense. They are also a little thinner. The horsehair are needed for level 2+ if that's of interest to you.

Cadaver hair is the only way to go.

Just kidding. I have Woodman's synthetic ones and they look great. Has anyone ever figured out what the originals were made from?

Well I went from cheap synthetic braids to a set of real horse hair and it was a HUGE upgrade. But like said, mine were not the quality that some are describing in the posts above mine.

I absolutely love the way the real hair looks and how it accents the kit.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back