Common questions/statements

Out of curiosity, what's your favorite thing somehow has asked you when you tell them about your build? Personally, mine is: "are you gonna have it ready by Halloween?" One day I'll be able to answer, "yes." :lol:

Josh

MrFusion1138
Kinda of a tough one for me, so I dunno. I got a bunch of PM's from peeps, all of them asking about different aspects of my build. I just enjoy talking/collaborating with people when talking about the process behind a Fett build.

-Iron

"Is it gonna b done this year?"

me:
look bay GIF

"Did you make that yourself?" -- As I proceed to tell them this armor belonged to my father. And then I list to them all the painters, makers, leatherer's and tailors involved.
Back in the day when my kit was almost 100% scratch built, there was a sense of pride that I could actually say that I built it all by myself. Nowadays at least there is still some of that sense of accomplishment knowing that I at least assembled and painted/weathered everything myself and left the actual “making” to someone that knew what they were doing. :)

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back