New se build new member help and suggestion welcome

Fandango Fett

Doesn’t share his ribs.
Hey Guys,

So I'm really no new but due to the nature of my work and I can't post all the time. I have a decent amount of XP in costuming however, time is not my luxury any more. Money however, is. I had a Master Replicas business and I'm liquidating stock. You may inquire what I may be selling but I reserve that for other websites.

So I have a good start. I have belts and boots, lights I have a recommendation for a flight suit so I'm good there.

Here is an Update Folks

Please Recommend:

Helmet:

Armor: Went with RedKraytDragon

Gauntlets: Sam as above

Vest: Flight Suit as well: Arkady

Rifle

Jet pack - Leaning towards MOW - Confirmed

Gloves

Wookie Scalps

Visor if it doesn't already come with a helmet

Thanks in advance guys - I can't post in Cargo hold yet so I'm going to try and get to my 50 posts.

Still Nothing on My Bucket though

Last edited by a moderator:
MOW is definitely the best for the jetpack. My buddy owns one and its definitely top notch

Everything on mine is scratch built though so i cant help you there.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560

Hey Guys,

So I'm really no new but due to the nature of my work and I can't post all the time. I have a decent amount of XP in costuming however, time is not my luxury any more. Money however, is. I had a Master Replicas business and I'm liquidating stock. You may inquire what I may be selling but I reserve that for other websites.

So I have a good start. I have belts and boots, lights I have a recommendation for a flight suit so I'm good there.

Please Recommend:

Helmet: FPH2 from Wasteland, ToEleven from ToEleven, DVH from DarthVoorhees, Animefan helmets from Animefan. All can be PMed here on the boards.

Armor : RKD = Redkraytdragon, shoot him a PM.

Gauntlets: Man of War Studios they're resin gauntlets that you usually will back with fiberglass or RKD Gauntlets with resin uppers and vacced lowers.

Vest: Arkady

Rifle: Either MLS, Stormrider, or Sidewinder.

Jet pack - Leaning towards MOW

Gloves Saint Nasty

Wookie Scalps: Woodman

Visor if it doesn't already come with a helmet T-Visor.com or you can fabricate one yourself.

Thanks in advance guys - I can't post in Cargo hold yet so I'm going to try and get to my 50 posts.

I answered your questions with my bolded answers in your quote. Hope that helps.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back