General New to this. Suggestions more than welcome.

vikingmedic542

New Hunter
So I’m really new to all of this. I’ve been wanting to have a full Boba costume since I was a kid in mid 80’s. Well I’m finally in a position, time and money wise, to start. So I bought a 3D printed helmet, EE3 and pistol from MS2. Seeing as I’m older and a bit girthier than I used to be I figured this would be a good start as I try to drop weight. Well the printed items are ok. But I’d items that are a little better than what I got for cheap. Any suggestions on vendors? The soft stuff I can do myself. Thanks very much in advance.

vikingmedic542
Firstly, Welcome to the hunt! And secondly, congratulations on wanting to put together a Boba Fett costume!

Question I have, is are you set on building the Mandalorian Season 2 version of Boba or are you looking at other versions too?

As for vendors, I know that Boba Maker is putting together a MS2 Fett. But also Redman Studios Workshop is highly coveted too. I’m also an older Fett cosplayer (I’ll be 48 this year) and am also trying to lose a little of my winter weight too, so you’re not alone. I have a complete Boba Maker set of armor, gauntlets, jetpack and helmet. I know you said you had your soft parts covered, but my soft parts came from Arkady and Mike M.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do, and I look forward to your progress!

Cheers,
-Iron

vikingmedic542
Firstly, Welcome to the hunt! And secondly, congratulations on wanting to put together a Boba Fett costume!

Question I have, is are you set on building the Mandalorian Season 2 version of Boba or are you looking at other versions too?

As for vendors, I know that Boba Maker is putting together a MS2 Fett. But also Redman Studios Workshop is highly coveted too. I’m also an older Fett cosplayer (I’ll be 48 this year) and am also trying to lose a little of my winter weight too, so you’re not alone. I have a complete Boba Maker set of armor, gauntlets, jetpack and helmet. I know you said you had your soft parts covered, but my soft parts came from Arkady and Mike M.

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do, and I look forward to your progress!

Cheers,
-Iron
Thank you very much for the welcome. As far as the version I want to do I’m about 60/40 between MS2 and BOBF. I really like how the new versions look!! Thank you for the vendor suggestions I will definitely be looking into all of them!!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back