MLC jet pack questions

episode2_visualdictionary_Fett_RocketPak.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will it have the angled pieces on the thruster housing? I don't know exactly what they are called?

I'll be working on the details with Mardon in the next week or two. Do you have a pic of these angled pieces? Are you referring to the hexagonal posts where the thrusters on the classic JP are attached?

The little blue angled pieces on the thruster housings. One's a triangle, and the other two look like squares with one side slanted.

Looking very nice :)

Are these still with Mardon? When should we expect them to arrive stateside and then arrive at our doorsteps? :)

Dibs on the middle one,

Phil

Being the proud soon to be owner of one of those babies I agree with MMM that this has been a great contrubution to the hobby not only the fact that it is a little cheaper and lighter but that it comes from the same guy who is tryin to make great Fett parts for us all at a reasonable price. Not to say that others have had high prices because they could its just that this artist happen to have better resources and can make things for cheaper which is good for all of us. Thanks artist, and to the board member who is serving as a liason for this project. (You know who you are)

Thanks for the kind words :)

The first five are due to ship out Monday in a huge wooden crate. When they arrive, I'll pack them in sturdy boxes w/ loving care...

:)
I'll buy sturdy white shipping boxes, styrofoam packing peanuts, ship US Priority Mail, Insured, Confirmation Delivery

Jet Pack pricing info-

JP is $280-
Shipping from Mardon to me is $40-
Shipping from me to everyone else,is a guess at $20 or so.
Until the first batch arrives...then I can give total pricing, instead of a lame-o guesstimate...

And Phil, you got the second one!!

:lol:

take care all,

-Rex

Whoa! Awesome packs, just imagine the Mandalorian Army you can make with those :D

Mardon, would you mind considering a trade? My ESB JP for one of yours? LMK Thanks -

Sorry for the long delay, but I finally received a pulled prototype classic JP that we'll use to convert to the stubby.
Will have pics of the mock-up w/in a few days.

Mardon

*** See my List post to find out who got the next FREE set of chest armor...***

A spot in the first five opened up, so we moved everyone up one.

We're trying to send Jet Packs in batches of five, to cut shipping costs. So if you're on the list, try and get payment out, and those jet packs will be winging your way soon!

:D

Thanks

take care all,

-Rex

The first five jet packs have shipped from Mardon today. They should arrive here in the next two weeks, then I'll ship 'em out to their owners!

:D

Just got these from Mardon for your perusal. The dental molding detail will be eliminated on the production run. How does it look so far?

Mjangpack.1.png

Mjangpack.2.png

Mjangpack.3.png

The main nose cone & thrusters will be shipped loose inside. The side thrusters will be molded in place.

If the pics don't show up in a little while I'll move them to a different host.

Nope, pictures are not working. By the way, can your harness be used with Mardons classic jet pack?? Can you post a picture of it or a link??

I am getting one of his classic jet packs and will be needing one soon. :)

Thanks

Juan Manuel

I think it looks good so far! Unfortunately, I am going to have to pass on this one now. I wasn't anticipating getting a new helmet yet but since I got that project in the works, and since I can use a nicer helmet, more than I can use 2 jet packs, I have to wait on this one :( Plus with all the cool goodies out there right now to put in my helmet, I'm gonna be out of $$$.

I was also thinking about using one of your harnesses for Mardon's classic pack if it will work.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back