MLC jet pack questions

Yes, honestly, and ask me about it...I probably have the same Jet Pack as FettHunter (Fiberglass from GA/"chaucer's"), which is resin and wood. IT IS HEAVY!:eek:

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

DarthVader1 wrote:

Yes, honestly, and ask me about it...I probably have the same Jet Pack as FettHunter (Fiberglass from GA/"chaucer's"), which is resin and wood. IT IS HEAVY!:eek:

Robert

I've verified that mine is actually a "Mandalorian Costuming" jet pack. The pack body is the only "good" part of the whole pack, and even THAT is questionable. The resin pieces (rocket, tank endcaps, thrusters) all SUCK in a MAJOR way. :facepalm The odd thing is, greeblies (like piano keys) from a MB jet pack fit mine PERFECTLY. I wonder if they just recasted a MB pack and glassed it?

Thanks to Seeker, I got a SWEET MLC rocket in the mail today (thanks again, bud! :)). It surprised me when I opened the box! It looks like it would be "Mini Me's" rocket, if he had a jet pack! :lol: It's about 3/4 the size of my original one. After lining it up with the pack body, it does look about right. I'm guessing the original (5 pound) rocket was WAY big. ;)

Well, I think I'm going to clean up (as best I can) 1 top tank endcap and 1 bottom tank endcap, then mold and cast them in ultra low density resin to reduce the weight and provide better consistency (since all my pieces will be from the same mold then).

I wonder if I can get MLC thrusters? :confused

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back