**Interest** Jeremy Face Cast

Thanks for keeping me updated. I love the framed version:)

I was thinking of attahing Jeremy's to a kind of short pole with a base or stand, kind of like an Oscar. Not sure if it would look like a 'head on a spike' though:facepalm Jeremy seems quite keen the idea though.

DAZ

I was thinking of attahing Jeremy's to a kind of short pole with a base or stand, kind of like an Oscar. Not sure if it would look like a 'head on a spike' though:facepalm Jeremy seems quite keen the idea though.

DAZ

I was thinking of doing the same to mine Daz:) Any ideas on mounting it to such a stand without damaging it?

Again,this is an absolutly fantastic item to own.I am truly chuffed that i got in on this,and the fact it is only an edition size of 30 makes it even better.Its got to be one of the rarest Fett related items around now:)

On another note,i just hope none end up being recasted-not that im saying anyone here would do that,but lets just hope it doesnt happen.It would be a great shame if it did.

Going by some of the guys though,i think we will see Fett in carbonite soon:D

thanks again.

Lee

But wouldn´t "Fett in Carbonite" be a re-cast too? They would need to make a copy of JB´s facecast to get it done ...

I am glad that I have one of the 30 originals, but as Lee already said, I have a bad feeling about someone might re-cast it.

Hope nobody does ...

Manuel

DAZ

But wouldn´t "Fett in Carbonite" be a re-cast too? They would need to make a copy of JB´s facecast to get it done ...

I am glad that I have one of the 30 originals, but as Lee already said, I have a bad feeling about someone might re-cast it.
Hope nobody does ...

Manuel

Daz, your're quite welcome. Thank you for making this possible for us.
As for MMGraphics, at least one Boba in carbonite won't be a recast... Before Daz made this possible, My friend asken me to make a Han in Carbonite, to which I replied after this, what about Boba in carbonite?
I hope no one recast this as well though, even if there would be market for it. I for one will NEVER succumb to that.
-V

#5 HAS ARRIVED ALL THE WAY OVER TO CALIFORNIA!! YEAH!!! My mom loved it, she want's me to get it mounted and on display already :lol:
Arrived yesterday, mom came over to my house for my 3 kids birthday party (b-days within 1 month of eachother)

as for the discussion above about a FIC, I wanted to do that, but I don't want to damage my perfect face cast, and I will NOT make a recast just to do that, no matter how cool it would be.

If anyone has the ballz to recast, WE the ORIGINAL purchasers will know about it since DAZ signed the inside of these, and I should hope that none of us who purchased these would be that disgraceful to re-cast something that to me is priceless.

Last edited by a moderator:
#17 arrived yesterday and i cant explain that feeling of actually owning (IMO)the "HOLY GRAIL" of BOBA FETT. I had been out of town on work and annoyed my wife by calling her 100 times a day to see if it had come. When i came home i stared at the box as if the box meant as much as the piece inside...LOL My wife was even excited! *and yes i had latex gloves on when i handled it:lol:lol::lol:*
I cant explain how much i appreciate the work, oppurtunity, and talent that was involved in this. I am even recieving a family heirloom glass cabinet to display it in.
BEWARE recasters... we will find you:lol:
Thanks again to DAZ and JB;)(y) (y)

I've considered embedding some slimline magnets into the back of mine then I can fasten it to a frame and still have it removable. The magnets could even be glued to the inside of the cast rather than embedded. Once my wrist is back to full strength and I've caught up with my backlog of orders I'll tackle this and put some WIP shots here on TDH.

DAZ

I was thinking of doing the same to mine Daz:) Any ideas on mounting it to such a stand without damaging it?

Again,this is an absolutly fantastic item to own.I am truly chuffed that i got in on this,and the fact it is only an edition size of 30 makes it even better.Its got to be one of the rarest Fett related items around now:)

On another note,i just hope none end up being recasted-not that im saying anyone here would do that,but lets just hope it doesnt happen.It would be a great shame if it did.

Going by some of the guys though,i think we will see Fett in carbonite soon:D

thanks again.

Lee

Number 27 is home. I got it a couple of days ago and have been busting since. It's really a nice piece. DAZ - your work is amazing man. Really tops in terms of quality. Thank you.

I actually showed this to my wife (normally she doesn't really care what I get so there is no need to show her stuff...) after some slight confusion, she was generally pretty excited and thought it was pretty cool.

Special thanks to JB. Thank you.

#1 has reached his final destination and all I can say is -Wow!

Awesome! Thanks DAZ! You tha man!
Bilde174.jpg

#28 arrived save in my collection ! I´m really proud to be one of the Thirties... :D

1000 thanks to DAZ for this great idea and doing this run !

1001 thanks to Jeremy for being available for this and playing the role of Boba Fett ! :lol:

I´m finished,

Florian

(y) Yeharr Number 11 has arrived in New Zealand (y)
I have to say it looks cooler in person. Love the plaque.

Cheers DAZ, great work :cheers

All I have to do now is figure out how best to mount it:confused

Sweeeeeeet:love

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back