**Interest** Jeremy Face Cast

WOOOT!!! The number 15 just got home! This is just too great!! Thank you Daz for making these. I'm gonna hotglue it to the wooden frame I've had for ages, for time being... I guess the race for the first Boba in Carbonite can begin..

IMG_3400.jpg

this looks great! I am still thinking of what nice color I use to make it look more solid ...

maybe I airbrush it some kind of silver/bronce ... and give it a touch of being "aged" ...

still don´t know it exactly ...

cheers,

Manuel

Got mine and it is great. My little lad calls it the 'old man' like the 'boggy man'.

Will be good to see some of these painted and mounted.

WOOOT!!! The number 15 just got home! This is just too great!! Thank you Daz for making these. I'm gonna hotglue it to the wooden frame I've had for ages, for time being... I guess the race for the first Boba in Carbonite can begin..

That looks great!

Nice idea with the frame as well:)

I think I might paint mine bronze and add some wash to accent it, just need the postal service to remove their finger from where ever they have it, and get it here:p

That looks great!

Nice idea with the frame as well:)

I think I might paint mine bronze and add some wash to accent it, just need the postal service to remove their finger from where ever they have it, and get it here:p

Thanks! It really does look good on the frame, does it not? Infact, I need to think of a way to remove the face cast from the Carbonite block when the whole thing is not in use, so I can portray the face cast alone.. The idea of the bronze coat is great, I'd love to hear how it works out.. And the pink Boba sounds eerie, but good..

Should have done it up in cold casting, that way we could have Jeremy in Carbonite.

Well, I think that we will see examples of some kind of that Andy, in the near future. The cold casting would have been a great idea, as I am hesitant to paint this so as not to ruin it. Still, it would have brought the price way up.. As it is, this was a steal, way too cheap than the quality that Daz puts out everyday. And, let's not forget Jeremy's contribution either..

:eek: I have received Sir. Jeremy Bulloch in my home, thanks to you and to Jeremy to make this possible brother!!!!!!!!!

:cheersLeo

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late post Daz -

Mine arrived here safe and sound during the week - thank you so much for this mate. Both you and Jeremy have my eternal thanks and gratitude for allowing me to be part of this!

*hug*

Dave

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back