Original Fett Pride FPH Cast

DCFett

New Hunter
So I have recently just discovered there are multiple casts of the FPH2 kit and apparently no two are the same.

I am looking for anyone that knows who has or sells the original FPH style kit or cast.

I know wasted fett sells the FPH2 but I don't think it is the same mould/cast as the original FPH. The original seems to capture the super flared big look of the original Screen helmet. I may be wrong but that how it looks to me.

If anyone has any info/input it would be much appreciated
45835840_929363407451727_7911354805592812481_n.jpg
97070532_605072343433887_5676816072221655040_n.jpg
140935209_2194362834027323_2264833652962047248_n.jpg
140680242_430517528070913_8571792567787901368_n (1).jpg

The FPH isnt in the same ballpark as the screen used helmet in terms of proportions size as its a fan sculpt. The FPH2 and the FPH share nothing in common other then they both resemble boba fett.... The FPH looks nice, its LARGE.... so if youre a bigger guy sure it might be best. But the lineage casts out there are far superior

The FPH isnt in the same ballpark as the screen used helmet in terms of proportions size as its a fan sculpt. The FPH2 and the FPH share nothing in common other then they both resemble boba fett.... The FPH looks nice, its LARGE.... so if youre a bigger guy sure it might be best. But the lineage casts out there are far superior
I have a lineage cast coming already from the guys at RS propmasters, so I am sorted for a lineage helmet. I am also getting an ESB screen accurate commissioned. For the commission I want it to look as much like the big flared screen accurate version as I can.

I find a lot of the lineage helmets have lost that flared look, and over time the distortion has caused it to look far more wavy than it did at the time of filming. So lineage is not the priority with the commission, The focus is a kit that resembles the screen hero as much as possible.

The FPH seems to be one of the only ones I have seen that achieves this look.

I have a lineage cast coming already from the guys at RS propmasters, so I am sorted for a lineage helmet. I am also getting an ESB screen accurate commissioned. For the commission I want it to look as much like the big flared screen accurate version as I can.

I find a lot of the lineage helmets have lost that flared look, and over time the distortion has caused it to look far more wavy than it did at the time of filming. So lineage is not the priority with the commission, The focus is a kit that resembles the screen hero as much as possible.

The FPH seems to be one of the only ones I have seen that achieves this look.
photographing a helmet too changes the "look" do what you want... but facts are the lineage casts are from the real helmet. The FPH is not

Also, there is a misunderstanding, as the FPH is based on a MR helmet (proto and standard) while the FPH2 is Frankenstein from the MR and the GMH. They are not the same.

Also, there is a misunderstanding, as the FPH is based on a MR helmet (proto and standard) while the FPH2 is Frankenstein from the MR and the GMH. They are not the same.
I have only just come to understand this difference

Last edited:
That's not quite right. My understanding is that, the FPH was derived from the MSH, or MSH2, that Fettpride altered and recast.

The helmets Fettpride offered that were based on the Master Replicas helmet, which he labelled as the Fettpride Premium, based on the proto helmet, and the Fettpride budget, based on a limited edition production helmet are not the FPH. It would have been a lot easier to understand if they had simply been call 'MR recasts by Fettpride'.

My theory that the FPH2 being a cut and paste recast of the MR and GMH is just that, a theory, although I think it a highly plausible one. That said, that the MR keyslots were recast into the two that I had is beyond doubt.

I've also now heard that someone is going to rehash one of these ESB recasts somehow and call it a FPH3. Lord, save us.

Size wise.... the FPH (first iteration) is not in line with the MR. So I dont know What may you say it was based on the MR. Its Significantly larger then the MR.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back