ESB whipcord launcher question

TK50175

Active Hunter
Hi, can someone please tell me if the red marked areas must be removed to be screen accurat? I couldnt find a screencap where its shown. My MOW one was delivered without, my new RKD is the one from the photo.
Thanks!

Yes.

Also everything should be sanded down so there are no elevated areas for the white sections. Those should be masked off and painted.

The front rectangle should also be sanded down and a small piece of copper should be glued in place.

Thats new to me with white sections!:unsure:

Yea thats fairly new info...when i offer gauntlets again im going to make that part with or without the raised parts. I like the raised parts personally, but it has been discovered that the screen used suit it was actually just painted on.

Yes.

Also everything should be sanded down so there are no elevated areas for the white sections. Those should be masked off and painted.

The front rectangle should also be sanded down and a small piece of copper should be glued in place.
This has been been puzzling me for a while.

Can you see white in these images inside the whip cord housing ?
IMG_20190520_103112.jpg
IMG_20190520_103008.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back