ESB Jetpack

Sideshow Collectibles used the MOW jetpack. On their website they claim the replica is in total 6' 6.5" ...Now you can assume by looking at the pictures that the base he is standing on is between 5 and 6 inches making the actual Boba Fett somewhere between 6' and 6' 1" If you ask me the MOW jetpack looks like it is a very good scale to the original, Jeremy Bullock the original actor was noted to be 6' 0" while filming Empire Strikes back.

Anyways, I am 6' 1.5" 200 lbs and I also have the MOW jetpack. In person I think the scale for me is perfect. This is the research I did before purchasing and I can vouch for the quality of Christians jetpack. Very easy to assemble and very minor prep work needed for painting.

Hope this helps brother!

-Cheers

Very informative,

Thanks for this! Do you have a picture of yours with you wearing it that you could post?

Very informative,

Thanks for this! Do you have a picture of yours with you wearing it that you could post?

I do not at this time because my suit is not yet complete. I hope to have some soon and will post when I do. I would look at pictures of the Sideshow Collectibles version now that you know the size and proportion of the life size figure.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back