ESB Jetpack

Koze514

Hunter
Anyone know where I could get a 501st accepted Jet pack? I see some on ebay but im a little reluctant.I want to see if there is any other options first.

I have a Man of War one ( MOW) and it is nice. You can contact him thru eBay or his web page. Darth Vorhees ( DVH ) is a member here and you can see his in the cargo hold and message him. Boba Maker also makes one ( BM) in the UK but I think he is scheduled pretty far out ( never hurts to ask him and is no way a comment on his quality as it is very nice)

I have a Man of War one ( MOW) and it is nice. You can contact him thru eBay or his web page. Darth Vorhees ( DVH ) is a member here and you can see his in the cargo hold and message him. Boba Maker also makes one ( BM) in the UK but I think he is scheduled pretty far out ( never hurts to ask him and is no way a comment on his quality as it is very nice)

01Hawk thanks for the reply,

These guys all rule,being in Canada makes this hobby that much harder in terms of trying to $ave (rate of exchange,border fees, shipping) trying to get the most bang for the buck,So BM would be out of the question seeing as hes in the UK.also looking to be 501st approved once done.

Everyone on here is really amazing and truly inspiring.I am constantly amazed by the kindness and true talent of all of you.

MOW makes a great pack. I assembled and painted one myself for my personal Boba Fett! It was my first time ever doing something like this!

D31B217E-61F2-4FA2-8714-A5F21A9B8470_zpsbcde15q3.jpg

NME is NOT an accurate boba pack...the missile has four fins not 3....you might get away with it but that's not an accurate pack.

Thx for the heads up! what not to get,check!

- - - Updated - - -

MOW makes a great pack. I assembled and painted one myself for my personal Boba Fett! It was my first time ever doing something like this!

D31B217E-61F2-4FA2-8714-A5F21A9B8470_zpsbcde15q3.jpg

really nice job! Easy to assemble?

Last edited by a moderator:
And? Does that make it accurate? He made the missile wrong. Take a look at it. Its got 4 fins....I have one here for a customer. Immediately caught my eye.
There was another member here that used the pack and it looked like it only had 3, not trying to give out inaccurate info. Just posting from what I saw in the forum.

They may have replaced it with one from someone else. Like my customer is doing. Or you saw it from an angle at which you cant see that there are 4. Take a look at his thread you can see the fins are perpendicular to each other.

Don't think that's an option....unless you have the ability to make new fins fill 3 hole and make new holes. Darth Vorhees missile fits it from what I understand

Your size may be a factor to consider as well. MOW's pack to my eye looks a little small, while DVH's was made to be a bit bigger if I remember correctly. So if you're a big guy and you go with the MOW pack, you might end up looking like Chris Farley "Big guy in a little coat" routine.
Please correct me if I'm wrong on this, but even Buda's pack just looks a little "squished" but it could be camera angle, lens refraction or other mysteries of the cosmos that could be playing tricks on my eye, but I've never seen one in person, so Dom or another should probably weigh in on the size consideration...

Your size may be a factor to consider as well. MOW's pack to my eye looks a little small, while DVH's was made to be a bit bigger if I remember correctly. So if you're a big guy and you go with the MOW pack, you might end up looking like Chris Farley "Big guy in a little coat" routine.
Please correct me if I'm wrong on this, but even Buda's pack just looks a little "squished" but it could be camera angle, lens refraction or other mysteries of the cosmos that could be playing tricks on my eye, but I've never seen one in person, so Dom or another should probably weigh in on the size consideration...

yesss no one wants that even tho Chris Farley ruled :). I am 6'1" 215 lbs so I would need the biggest I could find.

yesss no one wants that even tho Chris Farley ruled :). I am 6'1" 215 lbs so I would need the biggest I could find.

Sideshow Collectibles used the MOW jetpack. On their website they claim the replica is in total 6' 6.5" ...Now you can assume by looking at the pictures that the base he is standing on is between 5 and 6 inches making the actual Boba Fett somewhere between 6' and 6' 1" If you ask me the MOW jetpack looks like it is a very good scale to the original, Jeremy Bullock the original actor was noted to be 6' 0" while filming Empire Strikes back.

Anyways, I am 6' 1.5" 200 lbs and I also have the MOW jetpack. In person I think the scale for me is perfect. This is the research I did before purchasing and I can vouch for the quality of Christians jetpack. Very easy to assemble and very minor prep work needed for painting.

Hope this helps brother!

-Cheers

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back