ESB Chest display slot dimensions question

slavedriver

Hunter
Can anyone point me in the correct direction for getting the correct dimensions for my ESB chest display cutouts? I just want to make sure I check twice but only have to cut once if you know what Im saying. Many thanks

More importantly, get your display and make sure the cutouts fit your display. My display just barely fits (is a little tight) in my cutouts.

More importantly, get your display and make sure the cutouts fit your display. My display just barely fits (is a little tight) in my cutouts.
The chest lights are supposed to sit just behind the slots, not be placed into them. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but that's how I interpreted your post :)

The chest lights are supposed to sit just behind the slots, not be placed into them. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but that's how I interpreted your post :)
Yes, that's what I meant too, but the openings have to match the display dimensions.

Yes, that's what I meant too, but the openings have to match the display dimensions.

actually, the chest display windows are smaller than the chest light themselves. they are a bit cut off on the right side (facing), both top and bottom windows.

910b488e0ae7c57b3d4c455e8fecd80a.jpg

bd3e7a9f77b1fea3709996d012bb70b3.jpg

dd112e3c0022dea702a6e9d13d7b8059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back