Chest light sequence ESB

I will sell the most accurate chest electronics very soon. I plan on selling each kit for $90 and has been heavily research utilizing credible sources such as Ord Mantell, MinuteFett, Dustin Westaby, Jurassic Fett and so forth. I post a majority of my content on my instagram @fettfromhell and I recently had to wire up a all vintage, RS components, fully accurate chest display that my PCB option replicates and will function the same.

Here are some photos of what the vintage one looks like and how I made a PCB version to replicate its function.
1692678640677.png
1692678647282.png
1692678653533.png

I will sell the manually wired replicas for around $350 and the PCB Budget and troop friendly kit that functions the EXACT same will be sold for $90

Also, I would like to mention, Rafal is an absolute beast, but a lot of stuff is slowly becoming outdated. I would say to check the date and try and find newer sources that elaborate on what is definitive or not.

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back