Zam at Dragon Con 2008!

585 here ,I forgot my acc name,so I will post some costume contest shots for the Mrs.

IMG_3864.gif
IMG_3902-1.gif
IMG_3944-1.gif
IMG_3945-1.gif

IMG_3768.gif

Hey Blue,

I just wanted to tell you that your costume looks great. I've started mine but only at the beginning stages. All the info that was posted has really helped. With lots of hard work, I hope I can get my costume to look that good.(y):zam

Hey Blue,

I just wanted to tell you that your costume looks great. I've started mine but only at the beginning stages. All the info that was posted has really helped. With lots of hard work, I hope I can get my costume to look that good.(y):zam

Thanks.

Good luck on your costume. It's a great feeling when all that work comes out so well.

Trust me, it is so AWESOME to see the costume all put together. Looks so much better on Blue than in my closet.

I never would have started this project if I hadn't gotten your offer Kimmy :) Thanks so much. This is an awesome costume.

Awesome!

Good job. I know how good it feels to get something like this finished up.

Thanks Cal!

Yup. I won the prequel catagory. It was alot of fun.

thats fantastic then! zammers must keep up the good work! we will get all categories at dcon events before you know it! best bounty hunter, best in show and now best prequel! SA-weet!

That's awesome Blue!!! :cheers :cheers

I think that makes the Zammers 3 for 3 at DCon!!! Not counting Cal's win at CIV!! Hmm... I see a trend here! :D :D :cheers

Wow Blue,

That looks awesome. Great to see the Zams doing so well in costume competitions, it is a reward for all the hard work that goes into the costumes.

Kind regards
Wendy

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back