Zam at Dragon Con 2008!

bountychic

New Hunter
Hey Blue,

I just wanted to tell you that your costume looks great. I've started mine but only at the beginning stages. All the info that was posted has really helped. With lots of hard work, I hope I can get my costume to look that good.(y):zam

Blue

New Hunter
Hey Blue,

I just wanted to tell you that your costume looks great. I've started mine but only at the beginning stages. All the info that was posted has really helped. With lots of hard work, I hope I can get my costume to look that good.(y):zam

Thanks.

Good luck on your costume. It's a great feeling when all that work comes out so well.

Trust me, it is so AWESOME to see the costume all put together. Looks so much better on Blue than in my closet.
I never would have started this project if I hadn't gotten your offer Kimmy :) Thanks so much. This is an awesome costume.

Awesome!

Good job. I know how good it feels to get something like this finished up.
Thanks Cal!

JDFett

Active Hunter
Yup. I won the prequel catagory. It was alot of fun.
thats fantastic then! zammers must keep up the good work! we will get all categories at dcon events before you know it! best bounty hunter, best in show and now best prequel! SA-weet!

MaulMaus

Active Hunter
That's awesome Blue!!! :cheers :cheers

I think that makes the Zammers 3 for 3 at DCon!!! Not counting Cal's win at CIV!! Hmm... I see a trend here! :D :D :cheers

boushhfan

New Hunter
Wow Blue,

That looks awesome. Great to see the Zams doing so well in costume competitions, it is a reward for all the hard work that goes into the costumes.

Kind regards
Wendy