Your best Non Star Wars Costumes

Gears of War COG suit.

Its not totally done yet but thought I would share.
Still have some pieces of armor to make, boots to finish up and some major weathering to do to the "undersuit" BDUs.

The Lancer will get a repaint soon. The factory one sucks rocks.

Testfit9-6-09001.gif

Testfit9-6-09006.gif

VERY NICE PS! :D

Man, I've not been here forever! :(

First of all...

I love this make up, it's grrrrreat!!! nice and accurate.

Are you SERIOUS? :lol: Dude, you rock man ! If it wasn't for being a little in poor taste with his passing, I'd vote for you for a sequel !

Thanks a ton guys, I very much appreciate it! :D Sence I've been here last I did this application....And I'll be doing another one next week or so as well. I was talking on the phone when I did this one, and between that and the confusion otherwise I put the scars on backwards. :lol: But I like it none the less. :p

7-22-09028A.jpg

7-22-09023A.jpg

Gears of War COG suit.

Its not totally done yet but thought I would share.
Still have some pieces of armor to make, boots to finish up and some major weathering to do to the "undersuit" BDUs.

The Lancer will get a repaint soon. The factory one sucks rocks.

Testfit9-6-09001.gif

Testfit9-6-09006.gif

That suit looks awesome! Sign up for a part in the movie! :)

With D*Con approaching in about a month I figured its a good time to bring back this thread to see if what other non-star wars creations we have come up with latley.

To start things off, here is my new proton back based on Ghostbusters: The Video Game. It has ALOT more detail than my previous version and as far as I can tell is one of a kind right now:

DSCN5950.jpg

DSCN5958.jpg

DSCN5962.jpg

New week I'll upload the pics of our newest creation: The First Alabama ODST!

Some of these costumes are amazing. Well done guys. And such a great thread to read.

I've only did 2 non-SW costumes. My BSG-OD Viper Pilot, and Clerks II Dante Hicks.

IMG_2707.jpg

clk1873.jpg

Clerks_II_2-1.jpg

clerks_II_3.jpg

Clerks_II-1.jpg

Here are a few of mine.

Cobra Commander
cobracommanderhawksupergirl.jpg

Green Arrow

DSCN7282.jpg

Captain Marvel

100_2603.jpg

My Daughter as Supergirl and Mary Marvel
100_2602.jpg

DSCN7281.jpg

and of course my ESB Fett

fett.jpg

I am working on my sons first star wars costume as a big boy now of 6'3" and only 14 years old. I am going to make a Black Royal Guard for him since we came across tons of free black velvet for the robe.

I also have a female mando for my daughter but she doesnt like wearing the armor to hot she thinks So I will most likely sell it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back