This is great Dane.
How does the setup work?
Ive been researching all day trying to figure out how youve done it
Any advice would be much appreciated

This is great Dane.
How does the setup work?
Ive been researching all day trying to figure out how youve done it
Any advice would be much appreciated
Its done with in a joint projekt with another propmaker. Basicly its a Air canister blowing Air combined with strong light. if ther is more 5 interest i Can investigate if ther is a posibelity to make a limited number of sets awelible for sale.

Its done with in a joint projekt with another propmaker. Basicly its a Air canister blowing Air combined with strong light. if ther is more 5 interest i Can investigate if ther is a posibelity to make a limited number of sets awelible for sal
Awesome
Well put my name down for a system
If you get more interest and end up doing it can you email me on yakeleroy@hotmail.co.uk

There is someone making these on Etsy in Europe. That is where I ordered mine, comes with the solenoids and either a car type remote or a push button (what I chose). I still need to find the hollow tubing to connect it to the thrusters if someone has that info.

There is someone making these on Etsy in Europe. That is where I ordered mine, comes with the solenoids and either a car type remote or a push button (what I chose). I still need to find the hollow tubing to connect it to the thrusters if someone has that
There is someone making these on Etsy in Europe. That is where I ordered mine, comes with the solenoids and either a car type remote or a push button (what I chose). I still need to find the hollow tubing to connect it to the thrusters if someone has that info.
Dont suppose you could provide me a link to the etsy via your ‘purchased’ items
Much appreciated
Have you tried looking at plumbing parts for the tubing? Thats where i will start

Costronica Thrusters by WaynesWorkshopStudio I hope I am not doing anything wrong by mentioning the source of mine no wrong intent intended.​

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back