Who wants to win a Jango Helmet?

I would like to offer it to one of the two finalists first as a Pay it forward If either of you doesn't want it I will give it to the other. If both want it I will put both names in the helmet and have my son ( lil boba) pull out the winner

I will gladly take it since I have no helmet for my costume. :)

And might I add.... Rup, this was such a good idea, I feel compelled to give something if I get this helmet from Sithchick... of course at the moment I don't have much in the way of extras... but I will pass something along once I can.

Thanks,
Tony

Wonderful helmet SithChick! It is warming to see a community like this. I love it!

I am good to go here, My bud didnt know I even put in his name. I truly think this tread is one I would love to see more of. When my projects come on line I would love to offer up like this.

Congrats and Thanks for the hold out on the other helmet.

Edit...
Chucko... My son is Autistic as well. My Costumes and the attention it draws makes him happy. Everytime he sees Vader, trooper, or scout its "papa". Being that is one of the only words he can say, it makes me melt. I am working on getting my son into his first armor, and He and I will be trooping together soon. Tommorow will be our first outing, the Halloween walk here on base. For the lack of speach he has, God has blessed him with so many other wonderful things. I too Troop for Autism. Here is my sons almost done TB armor.
IMG_3784.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TLobe00 the helmet is yours PM me with your shipping info.

Cute biker scout!

Chucko Nice work on the kid's suit. IF need a jet pack for your Jango PM the sarge he has a spare chasis partially built and painted.I am sure he would send . He did 3 for our son but the 3rd needs a missle and center cylinder , so it just sits in his work shop taking up space. I will include pics if your interested. They are light enough that they velcro in place.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back