who makes the best jumpsuit?

Baddblood

Active Hunter
I'm assuming you mean ESB for your new costume. :D
RA makes a great one but sometimes the color might seem a little off.

SEEKER

Well-Known Hunter
thanks guys.

Yep i'ts for the ESB suit and I'm also redoing my Jango jumpsuit I really want cotton. My jango is made of 70% poly and 30% cotton.

Sleezy

Active Hunter
You could always send in your own material to RA, so you'd know exactly what you're getting.

Defiler

Active Hunter
Seeker, I would suggest buying your own material and sending it to a reliable seamsstress in your area. That way you can keep track of the progress whenever you want and make sure it is as accurate as possible. :)

Mine is still in the works and my final fitting is next week. It looks great so far, I will post pictures before and after diying it when its finished.

batninja

Well-Known Hunter
If you decide to send RA your material, make sure to wash it first, maybe even a couple of times. Especially with 100%cotton, you'll want to wash it first, as it will shrink a bit.

SEEKER

Well-Known Hunter
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'll keep you guys posted with my decisions and what I did.

Tim Allen

Well-Known Hunter
Baddblood said:
I'm assuming you mean ESB for your new costume. :D
RA makes a great one but sometimes the color might seem a little off.
I have his and the color/material is off. I would supply ur own material if i where you, if my memory serves me correct tk-409 does one....not positive though, might want to shoot him PM

RA stuff is pretty good minus the color/material.

TBone

Active Hunter
I recently purchased a bobamaker suit. He did a bang up job weathering it for me, and the color seems pretty close. I like it.