Where is the best place to buy a screen accurate ESB Boba Fett helm?

obizues

New Hunter
Looking to add to my Star Wars helm collection?

whats the best place or person to get a finished helm from?

intwenothor

Well-Known Hunter
Probably best to get a kit and then commission someone to paint it for you. There are several excellent painters here who could do that for you. I may be wrong on this but I think 'Bobamaker' is the only person currently making and painting helmets in one go (search bobamaker on google) bit wait times are very long.

starchild99

Jr Hunter
I think he said he wasn't taking any new painting commissions any time soon. Believe he said he would still offer up props/parts but the painting takes a while and he wanted to get more done. Something like that at least.
Gotcha drokkul my bad,from a collector like myself that's the Helmet you would want on your shelf,..

drokkul

Active Hunter
Gotcha drokkul my bad,from a collector like myself that's the Helmet you would want on your shelf,..
I think he said he might paint up a helmet and sell it from time to time though, but didn't want to take commissions and overload himself with a backlog of stuff to do. So there is always the chance that some could show up in the Cargo Hold.

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Yep..pretty much on point Drokkul!

I can do a helmet kit though and send it to whoever you'd like to paint it :) Those i can do whilst doing the Jetpacks. But yes i will paint a helmet from time to time and post em up. Like you said the commissions take a long time and i hate having people wait longer than i said..so just keeping things to a minimum so i dont get backlogged until myself or the customer is 70 lol

bobawannabe

New Hunter
Yep..pretty much on point Drokkul!

I can do a helmet kit though and send it to whoever you'd like to paint it :) Those i can do whilst doing the Jetpacks. But yes i will paint a helmet from time to time and post em up. Like you said the commissions take a long time and i hate having people wait longer than i said..so just keeping things to a minimum so i dont get backlogged until myself or the customer is 70 lol
How much would a helmet cost from you Darth?