Where has the love gone?

when I sold my costume back last fall I tried to stay active on here. but man its hard to be apart of something "you dont have" I wonder if that has something to do with whats happening here. the boards just feel "cold" when you feel like your not part of it. Seems like there is alot of turnover of faces on here. most people start their journey on here and it takes most people 1-3years to finish it. Alot of things can happen along the way though. you can become frustrated and quit, family problems, lose interest, or...run out of money (which can be easy to do!) for me though, I put costuming on the back burner and started modding my car. I try to look in on everyone every day, but I noticed I never seem to engage in any conversations any more.... I wish I could put my finger on why that is but the best reason I can come up with is, that I feel like I am on the outside, looking in.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back